-
[File photo] The uMkhonto weSizwe (MK) Party members campaign on March 29, 2025
The uMkhonto weSizwe (MK) Party Youth leader, Bonginkosi Khanyile, says their “where is my vote walk” from Pretoria to Johannesburg will take place over two days.
The first part of the walk, which is estimated to take 10 hours, is underway and will conclude in Alexandra, Johannesburg, this evening.
The MK Party, led by former President Jacob Zuma, surprised many in last year’s election when it secured third place, months after its inception.
However, Khanyile, who is leading the walk, believes the elections were rigged.
He says, “Election results says there is ANC (African National Congress) at the top, there is DA (Democratic Alliance) number two and then there is MK number three, it is not true, even when you can take white people all of them you group them all of them, you give them to DA and include those of Freedom Front Plus (FF+), you close Freedom Front Plus, you give them to the DA and you take the so called middle class which many of them are MK members by the way. Still MK is not number three, DA is not bigger than the MK.”
Commanders morning!
You can join us at Kgosi Mampuru or at Jean Avenue or at Grey Owl or at Gautrain Station Old Pretoria road or at the public meeting in Alexandra pic.twitter.com/AiIKrWLuUj— Abel Tau (@AbelTau1) March 31, 2025